When your blog gets successful, it gets visible in social networking sites.Trending topics are the ‘talk of the town’ in the online setting. The sure way to produce a blog “trend” is to have it included on other people’s blog posts. So what do you need to do to entice your readers? Below are blog topics that will surely create noise.
1. First-Hand Information – Most of us wanted to be the initial source when it comes to interesting stuff. It’s human nature to be the first among others even on things like movie reviews, hot topic trends, or latest technology. If you have some insider information, go ahead and spill the beans on your blog!
2. Shocking Stuff – What about wacky things that you have done but you are shy to share? Your blog is the best place to write about it. It can be as silly as an outrageous outfit somebody wore, or a really out-there world record attempt you witnessed. Everyone is excited to read amazing write-ups and love to spread it around; It makes sense why Guinness is still here.
3. Controversial Topics – Articles about political views and religious conviction can absolutely irritate many people. You can make use of these topics but be sure to have the patience and a ready answer to all unexpected comments, especially when you wrote your judgment. Politics and religion aside, there are lighter controversial topics you can write about, like people’s diets or things that are currently circulated in the news.
4. Profit Making – Are you ready to share your profit-making secret? Most people yearn to earn more, so they are all ears when somebody is willing to give them useful tips. Your blog will be fully-endorsed when your reader achieves success upon following your tips. Your followers will look up to you as their mentor and not a competitor.
5. Crucial FAQ – People search the internet for valuable information every day. But some information are not written on the record simply because these things are not to be officially discussed, like how to haggle with Bazaar sellers in Istanbul, or the easiest way to obtain a North Korean pass. Your role as a blogger is to provide answers to crucial questions. Once you have done this, your followers will definitely endorse your blog to many others.
6. Revelation – Readers are curious to any revelation and would religiously follow the continuity of the story. We can expect others to even spend just to get the whole expose’. A certain website called Postsecret.com hit success because of secrets revealed by other people. It was a plain blog on a free platform, however, it is now globally popular and discovered by many.
It’s very rewarding to see your blog shoot up the trending list. Some people may think that fame is just a brief experience, but consider the others who noticed your blog and have learned to like it, they might turn out to be your constant readers.